Tuesday 21 April 2009

Welcome to Movies Unlimited!

So, I guess you're wondering just what is the point of coming here. Well, I can tell you if that you follow this blog, you'll get all the latest news on the world of Hollywood and movies on a daily basis! That means reviews of brand new films in the eyes of a regular movie-goer, previews and first looks at films coming out either in the next couple of weeks, month, season or even year, and best of all, every piece of news that you could want on what's happening in Movieland. In the next couple of posts, I'm going to be reviewing some of the big movies I saw and DVDs I bought over the Easter hols. If you want to comment on my ratings of films, feel free, and if your argument is convincing enough, I may just agree and change the score (please don't think my mind is easily changable, it ain't, however I was always one to listen to and be convinced by reason!). Right then, here we go, allons-y! Oh yeah, in case you're wondering, I'm also a big fan of Doctor Who, and if you want to see all the latest and greatest news and pics of what is, in my opinion, the best sci-fi in the whole of time and space (here's hoping a movie comes out so my blogs can eventually cross!), take a look at my other blog, TARDIS HQ, here on Blogger. Go on, do it. Now. Enjoy the blog(s)...

No comments:

Post a Comment